Do you like 22 caliber rifles? Have you always wanted a cool-looking, colorful, tack-driving .22 rifle? Ever thought of building one yourself? It is easy. This book, BUILD A CUSTOM 10/22® STEP BY STEP, takes even the beginner through step-by-step instructions on how to modify, upgrade, and customize your own 10/22. With large color photos, Amilcar shows you exactly what you need to do, and how you need to do it. It won't take thousands of dollars in tools either — in fact, you probably already have all the tools you need. Decades of knowledge and experience went into the making of this book so that you can enjoy a sport that is truly fun and rewarding. Filled with references that will get you to the right places to find just what you need for your own modification, BUILD A CUSTOM 10/22® STEP BY STEP takes the guesswork out of this fun DIY project!
A collection of short stories some painful some not so much:
- A boy’s painful experience with a gangster stepfather
- An eight-year-old boy’s experience of the 1962 Cuban Missile Crises.
- The wisdom of an old man to his great-grandson.
- A twelve-year-old boy wants to show the adults he is not a child.
- The A child teaches the true meaning of sharing.
- Feeling lonely on New Year.
- The Homeless are often ignored.
- A young recruit does not change his name when given the chance.
- A narrow escape with death.
- Mother’s Day will never be the same.